Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So, I found one of my pictures in Texas....

As most of you know, in my ‘other’ life I am a reporter for the Press and Dakotan here in Yankton, SD.

Recently, for our weekly Rivercity section I did a story on Bald Eagles in the area. I also had the fun job of going out and capturing some images to use for the paper. Well, it was a riot and not something I typically get the time to do.

So, last night I was out searching on the web and guess what I found? That image had been picked up by a Dallas/Fort Worth Texas site (and a Kansas City one, too.)

I don’t typically post about P&D stuff here but I thought that was exciting.

If you want to see the story and image click the title of this post... if you want to see the other images I captured from the day go to http://spotted.yankton.net/galleries/index.php?id=347358

As always, keep checking back,

Shauna

0 comments:

IS Favorites

IS Photo~Images By Shauna

Welcome to the IS Happenings Blog, the blog for IS Photo~Images By Shauna.

Located in Yankton, SD, IS Photo offers coverage across the area from Sioux Falls, SD to Sioux City, IA to Omaha, NE and back again, we take great pride in the services and quality we provide.

Our wedding coverage starts at only $899 and is completely customizable to your needs. Give Shauna a call at 605-940-9040 and lets discuss how IS Photo can provide you amazing coverage of your once in a lifetime day.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.isphoto.org.

Thank you for taking the time to explore IS Happenings.

Shauna

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP