Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An apology... and the Grooms

I first want to apologize to the area brides, grooms, and yes parents too, that I was unable to attend the Yankton Bridal Fair on Sunday. I had a prior commitment and was not able to reschedule it. I sincerely, apologize that I was not able to be there and show you in person the amazing products and services that IS Photo offers you for your wedding day coverage.

I also wanted to let it be known that I am still offering a bridal show special even though I was not able to be there and that those brides and grooms who contact me and ask about it will receive a great gift…BUT, you have to call and ask. (whoever just mumbled, what is her phone number? I heard you ;-) 605-940-9040)

I also wanted to comment on the groom’s photos… It seems to me that they deserve a post of images of just there own.. I mean ladies after all, without them there would be no wedding right?
I hope everyone is enjoying my attempts to keep the blog more current and look forward to hearing from you.


Keep checking in as I will post any news here....



~ Shauna

2 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

That's ok! I'm pretty sure nobody missed ya!

IS Photo ~ Images By Shauna January 30, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Thanks, I think? lol How have you been Jamie?
I miss being able to talk to you to see what is going on.

IS Favorites

IS Photo~Images By Shauna

Welcome to the IS Happenings Blog, the blog for IS Photo~Images By Shauna.

Located in Yankton, SD, IS Photo offers coverage across the area from Sioux Falls, SD to Sioux City, IA to Omaha, NE and back again, we take great pride in the services and quality we provide.

Our wedding coverage starts at only $899 and is completely customizable to your needs. Give Shauna a call at 605-940-9040 and lets discuss how IS Photo can provide you amazing coverage of your once in a lifetime day.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.isphoto.org.

Thank you for taking the time to explore IS Happenings.

Shauna

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP