Friday, July 25, 2008

Another week flys by...

What a crazy week. For those of you who don't know me personally I am a single mom raising my beautiful little girl Kayti. She is my life, my entertainment, my frustration... you parents know exactly what I mean. Well she is at my sister's for her summer visit and it is too quite. I was all excited that I was going to get so much done in my home, you know catch up on laundry, clean the carpets, etc... well the laundry portion of that is almost done... ;) I miss having her underfoot.


Anyway, in honor of Kayti coming home tomorrow, I am going to offer the first 5 people who call to book a child's/family session in the next week a $25 sitting fee. Yep you read right the first five who call and book a family or child session will get it for only $25. This is not something I will do often so you better take me up on it.

Also, for some reason, when Midcontinent communications came out this week to install my digital phone, somehow they managed to set it up so I can call out, but you can't call in. So this weekend if you need to get a hold of me please call my cell phone at 605-940-9040.


Here is a picture of my baby just playing around at the park and the lake.



1 comments:

Jim, "Homer" July 28, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

I know exactly how you feel Shauna. I just hate the summers. first, the kids are out of school and doing various things with friends and then my wife, who is a librian for a local elementary, is off for the summer as well. Well I start the summer thinking I'll have some relax time as they are all out doing things when I get home from work but that only lasts a few days, at which time I a bit lonely sitting at home alone and find myself missing them a bunch. Just having the kids around really cheers me up.

IS Favorites

IS Photo~Images By Shauna

Welcome to the IS Happenings Blog, the blog for IS Photo~Images By Shauna.

Located in Yankton, SD, IS Photo offers coverage across the area from Sioux Falls, SD to Sioux City, IA to Omaha, NE and back again, we take great pride in the services and quality we provide.

Our wedding coverage starts at only $899 and is completely customizable to your needs. Give Shauna a call at 605-940-9040 and lets discuss how IS Photo can provide you amazing coverage of your once in a lifetime day.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.isphoto.org.

Thank you for taking the time to explore IS Happenings.

Shauna

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP