Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hi all, thanks for checking in I guess more is happening than I thought this time of year. I wanted to mention if you are on a sports team in town and your league is not offering a set up shoot for photographs please call me. I will use the same pricing as with the YBA Price list link below.

Senior 2009 marketing is underway...posters have been designed and ordered so start looking for them around town. I decided that I am going to do a "Where's the Logo" contest with the senior posters. I am going to be hanging ten (10) senior posters advertising the studio around the area...be one of the first ten seniors to call and book your session and mention seeing the new logo and I will give you .... 50 exchange wallets FREE... yes that beautiful word...Free pictures... whoo hoo.. :) so here are the posters you should be looking for around town...
I will be doing several mailers too; so start looking for them in April. Each one will have a different design on them but they will all have the red edge, just to help you find us in the pile of postcards the class of 2009 is about to be inundated with.

That is about all for today. I will post the new mailers as I get them designed. Remember the new contact number for IS Photo ~ Images By Shauna is 605-665-2977.
Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

IS Favorites

IS Photo~Images By Shauna

Welcome to the IS Happenings Blog, the blog for IS Photo~Images By Shauna.

Located in Yankton, SD, IS Photo offers coverage across the area from Sioux Falls, SD to Sioux City, IA to Omaha, NE and back again, we take great pride in the services and quality we provide.

Our wedding coverage starts at only $899 and is completely customizable to your needs. Give Shauna a call at 605-940-9040 and lets discuss how IS Photo can provide you amazing coverage of your once in a lifetime day.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.isphoto.org.

Thank you for taking the time to explore IS Happenings.

Shauna

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP